Saturday, October 6, 2012

Conference Saturday---Alone

I am laying on my bed listening to the second session of conference with my boys playing around me. Cole has been working crazy hours and as we speak is in hour 101 of this pay period....he isn't due home till about 9pm tonight which will put him at 109 hours. Sigh. I am tired, lonely and blessed.

I have plans to highlight my favorite quotes from conference so stay tuned for that. I only caught a few minutes of this mornings session but I have most definitely enjoyed this afternoons session and am already feeling inspired, at peace and humbled.

This will be the fourth night this week that Cole isn't home for dinner. I have plans to make pigs-in-a-blanket for the boys to eat tonight while watching Madagascar 3...they are so excited...doing extra special little things for my kiddos helps pass the time while Cole is gone.

Cameron is doing great in school and has started spelling/reading. So fun!

Joshua went to the Dentist this last week. He did so great. He's such a good kid...and so sweet!

I'll be back soon!

No comments: