Monday, July 12, 2010

Pregnancy Insomnia

Well it's the start of another week and I'm already ready for it to be over! I feel like I have a million and one things to get done and accomplish that if I don't start I will never finish....but I don't have the energy to start!

I have been experiencing pregnancy insomnia. I hate insomnia! I have no problem falling asleep on the couch sometime between 9pm and 10pm. I have no problem snoozing on the couch throughout the day for 30 minutes here or 20 minutes there. But sleep through the night....not happening! You'd think I already have a little one waking up for a mid-night feeding or two. But I don't and still I'm awake at least once but more often twice for minutes if not HOURS every night! I am so tired as it is....I need my full nights sleep for a few more weeks.

The only thing to look forward to this week would be my sisters bridal shower....as her Matron of Honor, I am throwing it....However, it's not going to be much of anything if I don't start sleeping!!!

Also, a quick update...Grandmas funeral service was Friday morning. It was short and sweet and everything she would have wanted. We were able to walk down to the grave site once they were finished laying her casket in and covering it. She is buried with my Grandfather which I find very special. As sad as I am, I count my blessing and know that this too is a blessing! She was in so much pain....and now she's not!

I have to get off the computer and get started on my list....it gets longer by the second!

No comments: