Friday, July 16, 2010

Responsible

My to-do list is slowly but surely getting smaller! There are some days though that I wish I didn't have to be a responsible wife and mommy....I would much rather lay around, sipping yummy ice water and reading a good book. These days though...I a chugging ice water and falling asleep the moment I lay down to read a good book. Oh well, there is a time and a season for everything and reading a great book is not part of this season of my life....It seems only every few months can I actually sit down and read. Today...is not that day....This month is not that month!

As I type I have the washer running...washing baby clothes that need to be folded and put away in about an hour. I also have the dish washer running, a toddler down for his nap, shells to cream puffs baking and a fridge full of fruits and veggies that need to be cut and sliced. I have a gift that needs to be wrapped, gift bags for game winners that need to be put together and a car that needs to be cleaned out. Oh, and Grey's Anatomy re-runs start at 1pm on lifetime....Can't miss that. And that's just my list for this afternoon. Did I mention I am exhausted because I am still not sleeping and I would much rather blow everything off.....and not be responsible.....and take a nap!

No comments: