I've started a couple of post that I haven't finished yet so I kinda feel guilty about starting another one..
Anyhow, We've had a good few days. Cameron started school today and did NOT say anything this morning about not wanting to go to school!!! Yay!!! In fact he was in a super mood. We've set some goals for each other so hopefully that is helping...I hate getting up early and I have two kids that sleep in most mornings. When the alarm goes off at 7am I hit the snooze a couple of times. Well not anymore...I have promised Cameron that I will get up before 7 am so that he doesn't feel rushed getting ready for the bus. We've also decided that he needs to eat before he goes to school...his school serves breakfast at 9 am. The first week or two of school I was having Cameron eat a bowl of cereal or a piece of toast before getting on the bus but he was complaining about not being hungry for breakfast at school. Here at home, on our days off we don't eat breakfast right away....most mornings we wait a good hour before I rush into the kitchen to make breakfast. He told me last week though that it would be easier to ride the bus if he ate a little bit of breakfast before going to school...that way the bus ride wouldn't feel so long because he's not hungry! Sometimes as a Mom I pick my battles and this was one I wasn't willing to push back in September because I doesn't do me any good to force him to eat! Any how, it seemed to make a difference today.
It's funny to think that over the Christmas break I was counting down the days till he went back to school and now after just one day back I'm looking forward to spring break. I miss him when he's gone...he is so funny! J is hysterical when Cameron is gone. He runs around like a crazy child and seems to really enjoy the attention he gets when it's just him. I remember why we waited so long to have a second child :)
Today I'm dreaming of spring and the warmth and sunshine that will come with it!
1 comment:
I can't get over the Facebook conversation. I'm smiling as I write this! It's been a while since I commented, but I am a faithful follower! I know going private is kinda hard to do, I agree though. I thought about the pics and stuff and the whole world of people who are too bored to do anything else looking at my blog. And decided. Creeeeepy. Well, that and some nice, creepy man commented about my "photography style being amazing". Ummmm, I'm no photographer. Im pretty sure they were the quality of mobile uploads. Ok, getting distracted...
Happy 2012. Im sure it will be a good year for you guys!!!!!! Im excited to read and keep in touch to hear about Alaska adventures.
Also, Happy Temple Anniversary. I'm so thankful for my little eternal family! Eternal Families... Awwwww. warm happy thankful thoughts :)
[End Longest Comment Ever... ;)]
Post a Comment