Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Happy Birthday, Jillian Cate Barth!!!
Shannon, Cole's oldest sister, and her husband Adam had their first baby this morning (although I think it's safe to say Shannon did all the work, sorry Adam!). She arrived at just about 4 am and was ONLY a week late. Jillian is very special, there is only one other little girl that has been born in our clan in the last 7 years. I don't have any pictures yet....I know, I know, you wouldn't think that after something like 16 hours of labor Shannon would need any sleep. The report from Alaska is that everything went fine and every one is healthy, just tired. Adam is pretty on top of it though and after our phone call in the wee hours of the morning we did receive a picture by text. I am so happy for Shannon and Adam and I can't wait to meet Jillian in November.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats, Auntie!
Post a Comment