For some reason I love the show Biggest Loser. I have waited all summer for the show to start it's new season. I was brought to tears last night while watching it. Why you ask, because the contestants have the same struggles I have. They are real people who have let themselves go and who want to be back on the "right" track again.
I always do this, so I am telling my blog readers, I am starting TODAY!
I have decided to really try to get my life back on track. When I say life I mean my health. Both Cole and I have let our bodies go....he has been told to watch the salt because his blood pressure has been out of whack the last few times he's been to the doctor. I am doing this so I can not only feel better about my self but so that when we are ready to have another child , hopefully, we won't have much trouble conceiving.
My hope is that by telling my blog world I will be held accountable. I know you all know.....so here I go!
2 comments:
OK, this isn't much, but I've lost 10 lbs. in 2 months by WALKING!! I got every morning from 5:45-5:45, if you're interested. . .we walk on Old Military. . . YOU CAN DO IT!!
OK cute girl, I just tried calling, but it didn't work, so I hope you get this! Meet at my house at 5:40 and we drive up to MT. together and start our walk at 5:45. . . takes an hour and you'll be home by around 7. . . so I'll look for you tomorow! XOXOX
Post a Comment