
Cole and I cut Cameron's hair yesterday. It just so happened that I took this picture the day before (this is also how Cameron feels about hair cuts). Also please excuse the dirty corner of my bathtub....that's kinda embarrassing!!!

And this is the after picture! With red eyes and cheeks....he screamed! But the end result is cute in my opinion. He looks so much like Cole now it's scary!
Other than that life is the same. Grandma had a broken shoulder and may be having surgery in a month or two.
I went walking this morning with some friends from church....we
walked hiked 3 miles. My legs felt like jello all day. I am excited to keep doing that though. I know my effort will pay off.
We sure hope this finds our friends and family happy and healthy!
Love, The Henderson's
p.s. Cole starts school in 9 days
hooray!!!!
1 comment:
What a cute boy! I always hate that first haircut, that makes the little ones look so much older. . . he's a cutie! And I have enjoyed torturing you in the mornings! See you tomorow! S
Post a Comment