Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Picture Update!

So some of these picture are terrible quality. I had no idea how to change the setting on the camera when I was using it.


Cameron got a new puzzle the other day. He is so sweet, it he gets something he thinks grandma hasn't seen before he will take it in to her and show her. He loves to share with her. So he took his new puzzle in to her and they played puzzle together.



I went to dinner with some good friends a coupleof weeks ago and Cameron and daddy had there own "party". They bought oreos and smarties and green apple jones soda. The next morning Cole was drinking one of the sodas and Cameron demanded a drink....He wasn't quite ready fro the fizz. I laughed so hard I was crying!!!
Camerons new favorite place to play is in his crib. He gathers all of his stuffed animals and cars and airplanes and throws them one by one into the crib. Then asks to be put in. If only he liked his crib this much at night!!!!
Cameron found Coles binoculars. He thought they were pretty neat. He carried them around for two whole days looking at different things.




This is my train conductor...
He finds anything he can and ties them together (with the help of Cole or I, it was Camerons idea though...) and then loads his....
airlplanes and helicopters and his cars and drives around the house....it's pretty cute!Cole and bruce stopped at the Portland Temple on the way to seattle. I had packed them a lunch and they decided this would be a good mid-way point. They sat on the curb and ate there veggie pita sandwiches.


These are pictures from Cole's great weekend. He had so much fun with his dad. I am glad they take these trips together.


2 comments:

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

I love the train photos and GOOD JOB COLE for taking photos of your trip. I always want my hubby to do that, but he wont. He's camera phobic.

Clark and Kaycee said...

What an adorible little boy. I love the train. He is very smart. It always makes me so excited to see all the cute things litte boys do. I can't wait for our little man to get here.