I love curling up with a book and reading for hours on end. If only it were that easy! Between helping Grandma potty or preparing her meals and Cameron and his daily needs as a child under the age of 2 I don't get much reading done during the day. Night time is blissful. Cameron is back on a schedule and has been in bed by 8:30pm for the last few days. With him going to bed earlier I can have grandma ready for bed earlier which puts me in"bed" by 9:30 or 10 at the latest. I say"bed" because I fib a bit and tell Grandma that I'm going to bed when I really go lay in bed and read for a few hours. I'm sure she wonders why I'm so tired when I peel myself out of bed the next morning at 8 am and then need a nap a few hours later to make it to "bed" later that night.
Having spent most of the weekend reading I woke up this morning with what one of my friends calls a "book hangover". I had a headache and I was dragging.
Aside from my "hangover" our Sunday was good. Cameron has decided that he enjoys nursery...or at least this is how it seems. The report from the nursery leaders is that he was fine until just a couple of minutes ago...note: this was at the end of the two hour block...YAY!!!!! We made it! It is quite peaceful having 2 hours of church to yourself. If only weren't teaching primary I could go to relief society. After church we took our naps (yes I needed a nap too). After naps we took a trip to the farm...this is my favorite Sunday activity. We visited with family and took a walk with just us.
1 comment:
Hey, nice STRIKE OUT!! You're so cool. I feel for you sister. I tell ya, those book hangover and a pain!!
Post a Comment