So, it's your job to keep me motivated! I am so excited and I feel great...hopefully I can keep it up!
Saturday, July 23, 2011
C 2 5K
I'm doing it! I started the Couch 2 5K plan. I am on week 1 day 2. I love the simplicity of it and I love the podcast that you can download for free on iTunes. The host of the podcasts walks you through each step and lets you know when you know when to run and when to walk. He also cheers you on which I love! I plan to run a 5k on September or October...we'll see if I can find one here then...it might have to be an indoor run! I am also trying to figure out how I can continue running through the winter...there are a few options 1) we have sports center that has an indoor track...I could use them 3 days a week for a nominal fee ($2 a use or something like that) 2) I can join a gym and run on a treadmill...ugg I really don't want to run on a treadmill.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment