Pretty soon I caught on though and I was able to figure out my big surprise....My sister was coming to visit!
We drove into Anchorage on Sunday after Sacrament meeting at church. She was to arrive at 3pm and Cameron had NO idea! It was so fun waiting for her and having him guess who might walk down the hallway towards us.
It has been so much fun having Amanda here. We have had so mush time to just sit and talk. The boys have enjoyed having another set of hands to play with and I've sure enjoyed another set of hands to help while Cole is at work. As I was nursing Joshua to sleep this evening I was brought to tears...I miss my family. I don't want to take Amanda to the airport tomorrow. I want to keep her. I don't want to say goodbye again!
I have been blessed with visitors...Emily was here for a week in June and Amanda was able to come for a week as well. Cole's sister Shannon was able to come and visit at the end of May and his sister Mandi will be in Homer in just over a week. Cole's mom and dad will also be in Homer then as well. I am looking forward to a visit from my mom before winter. It's so nice to have visitors...BUT it makes everything so hard again for a few days.
Anyhow. Amanda, thank you for coming to see us...we have loved having you here. I will cherish the time we've had and can't wait to see you again (hopefully in November!!!). You are such a great aunt, sister, wife and mommy. We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment