Have you seen the movie The Bucket List? I thought it was cute. I got so into the night I watched it that Cole came out and I was crying....well sobbing really!
Anyhow I have been trying to make and keep some goals....I seem to have a hard time with keeping them though. So I thought I'd make some long term goals I may be able to keep....I have things I'd love to do, so I think I will start there. I will post my list in a few days. Then y'all can help me stay on track!
Back to reality, right? I spent the day yesterday baking yesterday. I baked 6 loaves of bread and a batch of molasses ginger cookies, yummy! I hate to bake so this was a big accomplishment for me.
Well with the weather change and the issue Cole's had we've been having a rough time here at the Henderson home. Things are looking up but there for a few weeks we weren't so sure things would be okay. I've mentioned a quick over view a couple of weeks ago and may go into depth at another time, but I do have to say I am relieved that life is back on track, for the most part. We are going to start taking time out for our marriage. I had a bishop that encouraged couple to make date night a priority. I have two different friends who have made weekly date nights an official night in their homes. Cole and I have decided that it is time to make these nights a priority in ours too!
We are working on simplifying our lives....stay tuned for that post....coming tomorrow....
1 comment:
I'll trade you some lavendar caramels for the ginger molasses cookies!! I still need to see The Bucket List, I'm glad you recommended it. . . and I'm glad you're taking a date night, every marriage REALLY needs one!! Love you, S
Post a Comment