A friend of mine was tagged on her blog and I thought it looked like fun so I thought I'd do it and all those that don't know me very well will know more about me.
A- Attached or Single?
Attached ~ Married
B- Best Friend? Cole and Aspen (Aspen was my Best friend BEFORE Cole was, Now they share!)
C- Cake or Pie? Cake, but I have to go with Sarah on this one, Cheesecake.
D- Day of Choice?
Sunday. If things are done right, I have nothing to do on Sunday besides go to church. I always feel refreshed going into a new week.
E- Essential Items?
Sweatshirt, Book, and blanket for afternoon reading on the couch!
F- Favorite Color?
Blue, always has been...I think I have my mom to thank for this.
G- Gummy Bears or Worms?
Gummy Bears, Although I have discovered a wonderful chocolate store right here in Central Point that has Lavender Caramels. YUMMY!!!
H- Hometown? Medford, OR
I- Favorite Indulgence?
The Lavender Caramel I mentioned in G
J- January or July?
January
K- Kids?
One little one, Cameron.
L- Life isn't complete without?
My wonderful Family! All of them!
M- Marriage date? October 16, 2005
N- Number of brothers and sisters?
2 sisters, 2 step-sisters, and 1 half-sister and 1 half-brother
O- Oranges or Apples?
Fuji Apples, ONLY! I don't mind a good orange every once in a whilef but just like you Sarah, I HATE peeling them!
P- Phobias and Fears?
Heights, Something happening to me and someone else raising Cameron
Q - Quiet time, what do you like to do?
Read or Nap
R- Reason to smile?
I have a wonderful family!
S- Season of choice?
Fall/Winter
T- Ticklish? Yes
U- Unknown fact about me?
Hmmm, hate doing laundry, so much that, sometimes I forget that I have a load in the washer and it starts smelling. Yeah, then I have to re-run it with bleach this time.
V- Vegetable? I love salad. I also like Corn on the cob, but cut off the cob.
W- Worst Habit?
Worst habit, why would I want to tell anyone? I think my laundry issue from letter U could go here too!
X-ray or Ultrasound?
Ultrasound...maybe in 2 years.....
Y- Your favorite food? Shrimp!
Z- Zodiac Sign? Cancer
I sure hope everyone has a great day!
1 comment:
OK, now that I know your secret indulgence, I will have to get you some the next time I go there. . . my favorite are the Hot and Spicy Almonds (I can't remember their actual name!)
Post a Comment