Sunday, November 2, 2008

He's TWO!

Today is Cameron's second birthday! I can remember giving birth to him like it was yesterday, I can remember holding him and kissing him and watching Cole hold him for the first time! The last two yes have been more than I could have ever hoped for and I look forward to watching Cameron grow and learn as he gets older. I am so thankful for such a sweet, loving little boy and I thank Heavenly Father daily for this sweet blessing and for entrusting me with his care. So here's to Cameron. Happy Birthday!

Cameron 4 months old


Cameron 6 months old


10 months old

Cameron's first Birthday!

Cameron helping with the dishes Sept. 2008


Showing off his pumpkin shoes Oct. 2008


2 comments:

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

He really is the most handsome little guy, what a pretty baby. . love those big eyes!

Clark and Kaycee said...

Wow two already! They grow soo fast. He sure is a cutie.