Aside from my post yesterday, it's been awhile.
I have a sinus infection. I a have been taking cold meds, faithfully every four hours for three days. I am exhausted, physically and emotionally and I want to collapse. But I am still going, with a list, a couple feet long. There are things that need to be done and they don't wait for me to feel better!
Cole starts his new job today....yes, he works at Bimor/Texaco on the corner of 99 and Pine st....stop by and say hello! He finally got hired on there after bugging them for a few weeks, seriously! He had been job hunting for just as long as he had been bugging them and NOBODY is hiring! He starts today at noon. He's excited, it makes him feel better to be contributing and helping in that area. School is still going good. If you ask him how he feels about it he responds with an excited "I love it!!". He passed his first certification block and was very excited...one down, six to go!
Cameron is good as always. He has gotten very vocal in the last few weeks, he still doesn't talk much aside from the mama and dad and dog. He will say please and this and he does say more and baby. By vocal I mean he is making more sounds. I walked into the living room the other day to hear him practicing g sounds and b sounds. Today in the car he was practicing saying this. His birthday is just a few days away. We did his birthday present shopping this morning and got him a couple of small cute things.
Other than that life is carrying on around us and sometimes it's hard to keep up! We sure hope this finds everyone well! We love you.
3 comments:
I always buy my gas there! I will look for Cole!
Hello pretty lady...I'm so glad I stumbled across your blog :) I hope you guys are having a great weekend!
Hey pretty lady! I'm so glad I stumbled across your cute little blog. I hope you guys are having a great weekend!
Post a Comment