We went to the farm last week to visit and play with Cameron cousins that are his same age. My sister-in-law Erin took the little guys outside for a few minutes, she stepped in to answer the phone while my mother-in-law ans I were in a deep conversation. Erin turned around a minute later and the three little guys had run...they were across the property at Heidi's house!
Cameron and Dallin were driving trains in a pile of dirt with Hunter helping close by! (this picture was take from the top of Lorie's driveway....my zoom did a pretty good job...although you can barely see the little guys)
Here's Hyrum a little closer to the house than Cameron and Dallin...I guess he couldn't find a good enough spot to drive his tractor.
A better picture of Cameron (on the right) and Dallin just driving their trains.
We finally got them back to Lorie's yard. Dallin and Hyrum decided to jump on the trampolin (with adult supervision of course)
Cameron was not intrested in the trampolin!
He found a kitty instead! He loved and petted and chased the kitty! Then he found some apples.

I love the farm. I love the crisp, cool, autumn days and I am glad that we have family close and that Cameron has friends to play with.
I love the farm. I love the crisp, cool, autumn days and I am glad that we have family close and that Cameron has friends to play with.
2 comments:
Amen to all those things...fall, family, and fun!
I can't believe how fast those little guys are all growing up...
And, btw, Amber...WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU??!! I have been trying to get a hold of you for several weeks to give you this bucket load of stickers, but your phone number in the directory is wrong, and I tried mailing them to your address but they got returned (wait..that was my fault...insufficient postage!) Anyway, CALL ME and I will hand deliver them to your door! My phone number is in the book, and it works!
Post a Comment