Hi my wonderful, Friends, Family and fellow bloggers!
I have the privilege of helping with the Miss Rogue Valley Scholarship Pageant this year (well next years Miss Rogue Valley)....It's a behind the scene sort of a thing. My best friend and her mother and grandmother took the pageant over this year and recruited me....
Anyhow I wanted to let all of you know that we are looking for girls of all ages this year, not just juniors and seniors. As mothers, grandmothers and friends I am turning to you, could some of the girls you know be interested in such a program?? We have a website www.missroguevalley.com for more information including contact numbers and important dates such as orientation and auditions. We are looking for the next Miss Rogue Valley, Miss Rogue Valley’s Outstanding Teen & Miss Rogue Valley’s Little Princess…Girls and young women ages 6-22 or 23.
Please let me know if there are any questions and let me know if you know some little girl or young woman that may be interested.
No comments:
Post a Comment