I'm not going to list 75 things I love about her....although I'm sure I could come up with that many....I just don't have the patients to do it!
So her I go with a few:
1. I love that she can tell the same story over and over again and not get bored!
2. I love that she loves my grandfather the same if not more than she did the day she married him...even though he passed away 10 years ago.
3. I love that she loves my Cameron just about as much as I do!
4. I love that she has finally gotten to know Cole and loves him too!
5. I love that she likes my cooking....(I'm no gourmet chef so this is quite a compliment....)
6. I love that she trusts me enough to take care of her.
7. Her family is the most important thing to her.
Here's to Grandma! I love you, I know we have our days....but you are still my grandma and I will always love you. Happy Birthday!
p.s. this picture is the only picture I have of grandma...it was take almost a year ago on Cameron's first birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment