This single word has been on mind for the last few days. Why? We've had a rough week.
(I know, right now you are thinking: boy, oh boy they have rough weeks every week.....and now you understand why the word peace has been on my mind!!!!!)
This particular time I am not giving out to many details. The basics are Cole was having some problems with his meds and they sent him into a major panic/anxiety attack....for 5 days. This started Friday evening and lasted into Tuesday. It was the worst thing he has ever experienced.
Anyhow. Things are looking up thanks to a wonderful doctor in the ER...which is where he ended up on Tuesday.
BUT there is a wonderful outcome to the dark, terrible weekend. I was able to witness my husband's spiritual strength even in his darkest hours. At the time it would have been very easy to blame and turn away from Heavenly Father. Cole didn't. He turned to Heavenly Father. This last weekend not only strengthened Coles testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ but also strengthened mine.
I am so thankful that I have embarked on this everlasting journey with Cole, I know that we will have these trials as long as we live, but we are together and together we can do it with Heavenly Fathers help. I look to the future and know that we have eternity.
1 comment:
I am so proud of you and Cole for staying strong and supporting each other even when times are tough. It isn't always easy but it is sure worth it to have eternal families.
Post a Comment