As I was reading some blogs I read everyday this morning I came across a challenge I saw yesterday. I must have been in a better mood this morning because I took it to heart. The challenge was for us scrapbookers however it would be easy for anyone to do. Take ten or twelve photos of your life right now. Compile them into a mini album and carry it with you in your purse for one year. Promise to glance through the album every time you stumble upon it or pull it out. And then one year later create a scrapbook page about your experience! This challenge is supposed to make you stop and remember what you have to be thankful for...to help you count your blessing and keep everything here in the present. With today's busy world we don't have much time for reality checks...although most of us need them...I know I do...and I wish I could get one everyday.....this was mine today. I am going to accept this challenge. I am going to compile my pictures and I will post pictures of my mini album when it is finished.
For more information about this challenge and to meet the wonderful lady who designed it see the following website: http://stacysbigpicture.typepad.com/altogether_too_happy/2008/10/october-1st.html#more
No comments:
Post a Comment